AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of our deliverables and the stability of our applications, we are seeking to appoint a ‘Test Manager’, to be responsible for the planning and monitoring of testing activities for all P&C retail IT initiatives.
As Test Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
– Define the ‘Test strategy’ in collaboration with experts in the field;
– Prepare/define the structure required for each project in the test management tools (Application Lifecycle Management);
– Supervise/coach test engineers;
– Plan the development of test scenarios and their various implementations;
– Organize and facilitate User Acceptance Tests;
– Monitor the progress of the work throughout the project;
– Ensure regular reporting;
– Maintain a complete and up-to-date regression sequence.
As Test Manager, you have:
– A Master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience;
– Knowledge of the insurance industry, preferably through experience in the P&C retail sector;
– Knowledge of test methods and procedures;
– Good knowledge of spoken and written French or Dutch + English.
And you are also:
– An analytical person;
– Proactive and promote problem solving in a timely manner.
What We Offer
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organizing your day autonomously.
2. Your welfare, focused on prevention:
3. A salary package standing out in the market. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Match criteria: Banking, ICT, Quality Assurance, Network maintenace jobs, Product management, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non, Assistant or Support
Company name: Stepstone NL –