The Automation Engineer will report to the EMEA Training Manager based in Brussels. He/she will work together with 5 other trainers based in Belgium as well.
- Interaction with the sales force, business units, and global training teams to ensure their needs are met
- Continually develop methods of training to enhance the skills of the company workforce while driving efficiency of training material development
- Internationally collaborating to ensure efficiency and alignment of training material
- Work proactively with the business units and selling departments to make recommendations on best approach to delivery. Examples would include technical suitability, cost/performance evaluation, and technical feasibility/trends.
- Consistently and proactively review and redefine the needs of the marketing and sales teams. Address the ever growing range of products, types of training required, new applications, technology, and international impact this training needs to have.
- Deploy training campaigns and activities to meet the requirements of the sales and technical workforce
- Continuously review all training material to ensure relevance and impact to the business
- University degree in electro mechanics, electrical, electronics, automation engineering or similar
- Fluent English – Written and spoken.
- Previous training experience would be an strong asset (train the client, train the customer, train the internal team, ..)
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate project management skills
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively across all levels
- Able to present effectively to large audiences.
- Can convey complex issues in a training environment.
- Ability to work well in teams to design, develop and deliver training material.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple projects by adapting easily to shifting priorities while maintaining a high level of performance
AC Drives, DC Drives, Power Control, Constant power, Induction motor, Torque Control, Motor control, Frequency Inverters, Flux Vector Control, Direct Torque Control, Sensorless Vector control, Speed and Position Control, Incremental encoder, Absolute encoder, Electro-mechanical, Electronics, Electronical, Electricity, Computer science, Application engineer, Product specialist, PLC, Technical engineer, project manager, automation,
A very attractive salary package with a competitive gross salary, meal vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, bonus system, insurances
The opportunity to work into a global organization believing in employee engagement and open and candid communication.
The opportunity to work within an international training team
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM.THE COMPANY DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENT
Our client is the world”s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. For the international commercial department we are looking for an Automation Engineer dedicated to technical competency trainings to engineering sales teams. (with electromechanical, mechanical, electrical engineering backgrounds)
Match criteria: Production, Project management, Electric engineering, Teacher, Mechanical engineering, Process Management, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –