Are you actively looking for a next step in your career? Are you willing to work in an environment where you are appreciated, where you get growth opportunities, where you feel good with the people around you? I can strongly advice you to apply for this function so I can tell you all about this company!
This company is active in the financial sector in the sector and supports the automotive industry. A love of cars is absolutely a big advantage and will make you feel right at home in this company! Credit risk is a very important part of their business, they invest in their employees and are actively looking for someone who has already a first experience in this field. If you are this kind of person or you think you have the right background and expertise to join this growing company full of opportunities then apply for this function and join their team based in Brussels.
Credit Analyst | Job Description
- You Analyse the financing request from the dealers and make the decision to grant the funding.
- You take into account the needs and the customer’s request when handling a file. You perform economic and financial analysis to asses the overall risk using software.
- You analyse the credit risk related to the dealer network. You perform financial analysis, trend, ratios and commercial performance.
- You report directly to the Credit Manager
Credit Analyst | Your Profile
- You have a bachelor degree in a relevant domain
- Good credit / financial knowledge with a first experience
- Fluent in Dutch/French and good knowledge of English
- Experience in financing/automotive/banking is a plus
Credit Analyst | Your Benefits
- You can count on a a salary up to 65k depending on your experience
- You will get an attractive package of extra–legal benefits
- You will be able to work in a friendly environment with a lot of opportunities
- You will have the chance to fully develop your credit risk expertise
- The opportunity to have a long–term career in a fun and growing
This position is handled by Tom & Fiona.
Do not hesitate to send your CV in a Word format.
“If you are looking for another challenging vacancy within the Banking & Insurance sector, please feel free to apply anyhow and we will do our best to find the most suitable position for you”
Match criteria: Banking, Analyst, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –