The retail company, leader of Europe in its market, is looking for an autonomous and hands-on profile, who will directly report to the HQ, based in Oslo.
As Accounting Manager you will be in charge of all the accounting internalisation of the company, including:
- The financial integration of another company ;
- The accounting management from A to Z ;
- The preparation of the monthly and yearly closings (with VAT, tax declaration and legal matters) ;
- The liaison / coordination with internal and external stakeholders ;
- The financial analysis and monthly reporting (to 2 managers) ;
- The development / improvement of internal procedures ;
- Being the spokesperson for all financial subjects ;
At the foundation of the accounting internalisation, you gather certain skills/competences:
- A bachelor/master degree in finance ;
- You speak fluently French and English and have a good level (written and spoken) of Dutch ;
- At least a few years of experience in Accounting ;
- You have excellent Belgian accounting and legal rules knowledge, which will enable you to be autonomous in your function ;
- You are driven and always ready to push your boundaries ;
- You have good communication skills ;
This function will allow you to be part of an international company and therefore to travel once a month (at the beginning, less after) to the HQ in Oslo.
You will evolve in a fast paced environment, always willing to improve. The Accounting Manager will have the opportunity to collaborate internationally and to be part of a new project.
Match criteria: Retail, Accounting, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –