We are an international Retail brand, present worldwide. Having around 60 shops across Belgium we are actively looking for a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you will take care of designing and supervising the construction of new openings Belgium.
- Planning and designing the architecture for our new openings respecting the corporate guidelines.
- Management of the construction process involving internal and external partners.
- Acting as a project manager for the instore inspection and supervise the work done by third parties.
- Managing the maintenance by coordinating the external suppliers
- Being the point of reference for the expansion manager related to new store openings
- Monitoring costs, quality, and deadlines
- Being pro active in setting up new and efficient procedures
- Point of references for the authorities
- Ensuring an effective and high-quality construction workflow
- Degree in architecture or technical field
- Experience with the program AutoCad
- Fluent in French & English both oral and written, Dutch is an asset.
- Hands on mentality and problem solving
- Dynamic, practical, reliable, very organized and accurate personality
- Strong technical understanding with economical sensibility
Match criteria: Retail, Fashion, Project management, Quality Assurance, Mechanical engineering, Architect, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –