GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutionsthat are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technologyand scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Industrial Solutions, part of GE Energy Connections, empowers smarter business operations by connectingequipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. Thebusiness provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that helpensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure. Industrial Solutions’ product and servicesolutions add to GE’s broader portfolio of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversionand optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. To learn more,please visit: www.geindustrial.com.
The TPM (Quotation Engineer) is part of the extended Services organization for EMEA and functionally placed in Commercial Operations where he/ she is responsible for creating project designs, which are technically executable and have a correct cost calculation based on technical requirements and following all valid processes and policies. These designs, cost calculations and resulting quotes should be competitive in the market with a level of profitability acceptable for the business.
Your main responsabilities will be :
- Translating customer received requirements into a technically executable design
- On time delivery of a quotation with all necessary documentation to fully define the technical proposal
- Maintaining and develop customer relationships from in-house mostly
- Ensure application of adequate quotation CM level and price control policies for required business profitability
- Support Sales in conducting price/technical negotiations
- Achieve a hitrate as high as possible on submitted quotations
- Maintain quotation tools and quotation databases with most updated cost information in order to secure accurate calculation
- Comply to and following internal policy 5.0, (bid control processes) without any compromises
We are looking for a Proven experience in UPS quotations or – requisition or – R&D engineering or on any other role connected to design/execution/maintenance of UPS equipment with a Higher (BSc.) or Mid-level Technical Education in Electronics or similar; or equivalent knowledge or experience
You have Knowledge on general level and in detail of:
- AC No- and Shortbreak Systems (UPS, STS, Genset, Gasengines)
- MS office knowledge
- DC systems would be additional value
- LV, MV systems would be additional value
- Visio, AutoCad and Eplan knowledge will be additional value
- Commercial and legal terms knowledge and experience will be added value
Your communication is fluent in Dutch & English and you have a a good communication skills with a good commercial acumen and quotation writing skills
This is a full position
Match criteria: Production, Electric engineering, Manufacturing, Mechanical engineering, Sales representative, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Prov. Gelderland, Prov. Overijssel, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL