Parker Hannifin Europe Sarl (“PHES”), based in Etoy, Switzerland, is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities. The Filtration Group EMEA (PFGE) is a strategic business Group within PHES. Hydraulic Filtration Division EMEA (HFDE) is a key service provider to PFGE.
Reporting to the Aftermarket Manager you will be responsible for all marketing activities related to the aftermarket product portfolio and customers.
Co-ordinate the aftermarket product lines in current and future form including the creation of innovative marketing materials. The Product Manager is crucial within the aftermarket team to drive and grow the business working through the sales teams or directly with accounts.
- Manage the aftermarket product portfolio with respect to the; product range, inventory profile, cross referencing, pricing and product range development.
- Development of a range of innovative marketing materials.
- Responsibility for the aftermarket related voice of the customer enquiries and providing project enquiries in time.
- Liaise with customers and Parker sales representatives to provide an application engineered solution.
- Optimize the potential for the product lines using the available distribution channels
- Technical Bachelor degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Minimum of three years experience of the industrial market with sales or marketing responsibility
- Able to demonstrate project management experience preferably in an engineering environment
- Literate, numerate and able to communicate and develop contacts at all levels
- Ability to use initiatives and make decisions to improve the business
- Speak and write fluent English and second language ability (German or French preferred)
- Flexible and willingness to travel for a minimum of 14 weeks a year
Parker has a good set of collective employment agreements of which 40 free days, as well as a good salary.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Frans Berkien via telefoonnummer 06-57569914
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Match criteria: Production, Mechanical engineering, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Prov. Gelderland, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL