BLOUNT Europe is recruiting a (m/f):
Regional Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Regional Sales Manager? Are you up for your next challenge?
The Farm, Ranch and Agriculture division is expanding its activities in Europe.
We offer you to be part of our future in an innovative, creative and technical environment.
Our main businesses in Europe are:
- Woods products: attachments for agricultural or ground care use for tractors up to 300hp.
The range includes: rotary cutters, finish mowers, landscape and tillage equipment.
The attachments are manufactured in the USA. The European business is supported by an operation (logistics and assembly) in Belgium for attachments and service parts.
- Woods Log Splitters : new range of products
Reporting to the Regional Manager FRAG Europe, – (straight reporting line)
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties prospection:
- Manage and develop sales
- Develop and implement sales and marketing tactics for FRAG products
- Manage existing accounts, prospect and acquire of new customers
- Promote products and participate at planned business trade fairs and other events (training to customers, product presentations, trade shows,…)
- Act as front line representative for after sales service
- Optimize turnover/revenue
- Participate in management of operations and business in Europe
- Report on activities
- Monitor market trends and competition
- Manage Warranty Claim system
- Participate actively in process improvement for whole goods and spare parts management
- Act as a specialist of the European Ag machinery market
- Understand and monitor trends in the Ag machinery market in Europe
- Participate in European work groups and associations related to the Ag machinery manufacturing sector and/or regulations
Leadership & Support
- Work in close cooperation with other members of the European FRAG Team
- Work closely with other European stakeholders, such as customer service and warehouse managers and assemblers
- Maintain excellent communication with the US team in the FRAG Headquarters in Oregon, IL
- Business education with at least 5+ years of practical experience in the Ag machinery business (B2B), in a sales, manufacturing or comparable environment
- Experience in negotiation with distributors and/or dealers in the Ag machinery business
- Experience in a global multinational and multicultural environment
- Prior knowledge of products and markets desirable
- Prior knowledge of competition desirable
- Technical skills: ability to understand manufacturing processes and the operation of Ag machinery
- Ability to lead and influence change in the face of complexity or obstacles, with focus on objectives
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial and pioneering mindset, ability and willingness to build a new business
- Proficiency in English and at least one other European language. German is an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with all levels of an organization
- Skills in MS Office
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express oneself clearly and in technical and non-technical terms
- Creative thinker
- Set a good example of personal integrity
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn; seek out development activities to improve skills and increase knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 30-50% within the European Union, to visit customers, other Blount locations, trade shows,..
- 5% to the USA, to participate to activities within the FRAG Division or other required activities
Up to two weeks in a row
Match criteria: Retail, Metal, Logistices and Supply Chain, Sales representative, Key Account Manager, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –