To sustain its further development Insurope is seeking a Junior Group Employee Benefits Analyst in Insurope’s Company headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
The person will be in charge of the day to day support to Insurope’s technical department, i.e.
- Production of Multinational Accounts.
- Production of Multinational Pooling Illustrations (i.e. quotations)
- Assistance to the Chief Actuary in analysing technical issues and providing appropriate solutions
- Assistance to the Insurope Network Members in the preparation of their quotations
- Assistance to the Sales department with respect to the Multinational Accounts and Multinational Pooling Illustrations
- Support to the Chief Actuary in preparing statistics and figures for the Insurope Network Members and Sales department
- Discuss deliverables and planning/timelines with all stakeholders (i.e. commercial/sales people, network members, etc.)
- Maintenance of existing tools (in Excel and Access) and testing of new developments
The job is in essence an administrative function, which offers plenty of potential to learn on the job and gradually grow into a more senior technical role. It allows to get a flavour of insurance business within an
internationally oriented organization while acquiring an extensive knowledge and understanding of employee benefits in over 85 countries. If the candidate desires so and/or develops his/her commercial skills, there is the possibility to grow into a commercial role at a later stage.
- Insurance and/or mathematics and/or economics and/or financial education/background (minimum bachelor degree)
- Proficient in computer office programs ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Technical expertise
- IT expertise
- Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages (a plus)
- Knowledge/Experience in (International) Employee Benefits (a plus)
- Knowledge/ Experience in re-insurance systems (a plus)
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills.
- Great sense of organisation and planning
- Great sense of figures
- Languages: English (written/verbal) a must, additional language is an asset
- Process driven and attentive to details
Match criteria: Banking, Risk, Mathematics, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non, Assistant or Support
Company name: Stepstone NL –