- You are responsible for payroll together with Attentia, our secretariat social for 170 employees, for two legal entities.
- You are responsible for the internal time and attendance tool
- You take care of the benefits administration: meal tickets, family allowances, group and hospitalisation insurance
- You manage all the administrative flows regarding contracts, time credits, training registrations etc.
- You are the employees’ SPOC on all topics relating to payroll and social legislation
- You manage the Health and Safety plan
- You know how to run payroll for white collar employees (there are no expats and no split contracts)
- You have worked as an HR generalist or at a Payroll Agency in the past
- It would be great if you already know “Evolution” the payroll system of Attentia
- You have an eye for detail: both for numbers and for text
- You help people with a smile and have a strong can-do attitude
- You plan your work well and stick to it
- You love administration
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, English and the Microsoft Office Suite
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Please apply via jobs.bisnode.be!
Bisnode Belgium nv
Match criteria: ICT, HRM, Compensation& benefits specialist, Payrolling, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –