We are looking for an ambitious graphic designer who wants to join our rapidly growing company. Our team is young, international, driven, forward looking and always committed to excel.
What you will be doing:
- Website creation and administration
- Video editing
- Design of marketing material, both online and printed
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media management and content creation
What we are looking for:
- Highly driven individual, always striving to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritise and work with several projects at the same time.
- Being able to take own initiatives in several situations.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge is required as well as experience with video editing software, preferably Adobe Premiere Pro or AfterEffects. Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be considered an asset.
- Fully fluent in English both written and oral is a must. Any additional EU language would be considered an asset.
- Relevant university degree: communication, marketing or similar.
- Good computer skills & know-how. Any proven technical/graphical experience will be considered an asset.
As a trainee at QED you will get the chance to grow and develop with us. You will work closely with colleagues in all stages of the “event life cycle’’. The internship will ideally start 1 March 2018 and last six months. You will receive basic training and a thorough development plan will be set up.
Type of contract: 6 months paid internship (CIP contract) with possible prolongation.
Match criteria: Business Supplies and Equipment, Consulting, ICT, Planner, Advertising, Design, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Assistant or Support
Company name: Stepstone NL –