We are hiring!
What we expect from you
As Digital Marketer, you are responsible for developing, implementing and measuring Ayming’s digital strategy through a multichannel approach in support of Ayming’s ambitious targets. You report to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Website development : optimize Ayming’s website performance by improving its site structure and conversion funnels based on Ayming’s marketing objectives and assist in the implementation of business requirements of the technology chosen.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) : developing and implementing actions to increase the number of relevant visitors and conversions on the Ayming website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results on top keywords and developing rich web content.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns : attract relevant visitors through Google Adwords and LinkedIn sponsored content.
- Social media marketing: developing an online presence by attracting relevant internet followers through LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant social media and networks through content curation and conversation management.
- KPI reporting: analyze, report and optimize the results and KPIs of all campaigns across the digital strategy on a timely basis through a KPI dashboard.
- Creation, copywriting and dispatching of relevant content across Ayming’s owned digital platforms through articles, posts and tweets and safeguard an optimal UX design within the digital platforms;
- Perform keyword research, bid-management and funnel optimization;
- Conversation management by initiating and responding to topics relevant to our industry;
- Curate content through online tools such as Hashtagify, Tagboard, Buffer and others;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing, call-to-actions, …);
- Assist and drive Ayming’s team in its social selling activities and optimize the usage of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, PointDrive, …;
- Design graphical banners and various visuals for Ayming’s website and social media;
- Develop visual and interactive content including Video testimonials, animations, infographics, …;
- Keep up to date with digital trends, identify and implement untapped online media opportunities in support of Ayming’s business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
Who you are
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and good knowledge of French and English;
- You look back on a first work experience in digital marketing and digital campaigns;
- Bachelor degree in digital marketing or IT;
- Attracted by / experienced in developing the digital activities of a renown B2B consulting firm / financial environment;
- Proactive and open-minded attitude;
- Independent and goal oriented;
- Digital native and at ease with a multitude of digital platforms.
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign;
- Coding experience is a plus.
What we offer
- A permanent contract;
- A remuneration package with a variable bonus linked to your results and other benefits;
- The possibility to develop your digital skills across a wide range of platforms in a vibrant business environment;
- Stimulating working environment, in contact with high level decision makers at the forefront of the Belgian economy;
- Access to an international and dynamic company with ambitious plans for the future.
Match criteria: Consulting, ICT, Journalist, Advertising, Design, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL –