GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliverelectricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital powerplant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveragingsoftware. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable,accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
He/she will have in charge the Preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment.
- Proposal creation: technical and commercial proposal generation for service products with focus on spare part, maintenance, field service and upgrade offerings in the Netherlands / Belgium
- Coordination during proposal generation, technical clarification and commercial support for Service Sales Manager, Customer Service Manager
- Obtain customer information for the preparation of non-standard offers and offers based on tenders
- Drive proposal quality, speed and quote follow-up
- Interface directly with the customer base in the region, coordinate activities with Service Sales Managers and/or CSA Managers
- Preparation and submittal of order confirmation, handover to OTR
- Support Segment entitlement analysis based on Customer input and drive growth activities for the region
- Support rolling sales forecast and competitive / customer analysis
- Implementation and enhancement of global Commercial Operations processes in the local organization (e.g., SalesForce, Spare Parts Configurator, etc.)
- Technical and/or commercial educational background and/or equivalent experience
- Relevant sales and/or service experience
- Strong customer orientation and external focus
- Excellent oral and written communication & negotiation skills
- Time management skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit & self-starter
- High level of Integrity
- Experience with the market and culture
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and oral)
- Well experienced with standard office software (MS Office)
- Knowledge of data base and CRM software (Oracle or SAP, SalesForce)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Match criteria: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Customer Service, Sales representative, 40 hours, Outside the Netherlands, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL