Sherwin-Williams Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is the global nr.1 company in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of paints, coatings and related products. We are proud of our world class brand portfolio, expanded product range, premier technology and innovation platforms and an extensive global footprint. With corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio the company generated pro forma 2016 revenues of $15.8 billion and employs approximately 60,000 associates worldwide.
Sherwin-Williams shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
EPS located in Hendrik Ido Ambacht, is part of the Sherwin-Williams Performance Coatings Group (PCG). The PCG supplies a broad range of highly-engineered solutions for the construction, industrial, packaging and transportation markets in more than 115 countries around the world. We are a leading supplier of high performing, compliant acrylic emulsion technologies as well as conventional resins. The focus is on what is most important to our customers to create products based on their unique needs.
EPS emulsion choices include a wide range of 100% acrylic and styrene acrylic emulsions with proprietary adhesion technology to offer polymers with value-added features including superior adhesion to multiple substrates, early water resistance, block resistance and abrasion resistance. Reliability and sustainability are at the heart of what EPS does. We are committed to building our manufacturing capability across the region to support strategic growth.
We are proud of the company we keep – our family of dedicated employees. We are committed to providing our people with a friendly, safe and exciting work environment that includes opportunities to learn and grow. It’s part of our culture – and part of our history. Our world-class brands and innovative products exist because of the work and dedication of our people.
When you join us, you’ll be part of company that has a strong commitment to its employees. From our professional work environment to our excellent benefits to our ongoing training, we take care of the people who make us strong.
Our people don’t just react to today, they shape the things to come, and this is your change to be one of them and to change the future.
We are currently looking for a hands-on MaintenanceEngineer with a can do and make it work attitude to join our team within EPS.
EPS Europe located in Hendrik Ido Ambacht is looking for a
Maintenance Engineer E/I/A
You perform on a broad range or specialized maintenance engineering activities at a chemical site under general direction. The responsibilities include hands-on maintenance on electrical, instrumentation and automation, designing, implementing and commissioning projects that are moderate to large in scope, coordinating activities among various functions/departments. You are generally concentrating on projects that impact our site and report to the Maintenance and Engineering Manager. As an organizational talent you may serve as a lead to staff to supervise/guide the work, provide direction and are able to work under pressure.
- You are in the lead of managing projects, which include influencing objectives, timelines, project tasks and leading communications within the site with little guidance or direction. You communicate with various international stakeholders, both financial and technical.
- Your work together with the Maintenance technicians, Maintenance and Engineering Manager, Process Engineer and HSE Specialist on common projects or sometimes independently for specific assigned projects while communicating status and seeking input from supervision and key stakeholders when appropriate.
- You work directly with external contractors in the different phases of the projects in coordination with internal departments.
- You respond to a variety of broad questions and concerns from management regarding plant operation, project objectives, budgetary requirements, and other areas. Serves as an expert in assigned technologies, , and work processes, with good working knowledge of one or more other technologies.
- You interpret and apply department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensure the compliance in these areas.
- You serve as a team member to provide professional technical support to maintenance, operations, quality control, manufacturing processes and other areas; you develop and review a variety of reports and documents.
- You coordinate activities and guide/motivate colleagues among various functions, such as logistics, maintenance, production, quality control to monitor on-going and updated operations, processes, equipment and implements operational adjustments.
- You review or complete documents and forms required for financial, operational, or process completion and to close out the projects; you approve projects under span of control.
5 to 8 years of maintenance and maintenance engineering experience, including experience in implementing projects.
- Maintenance and design knowledge and expertise on electrical and instrumentation.
- Maintenance and design knowledge and expertise on DCS and PLC automation.
- Acting as an engineer, project manager and construction manager in different phases of the project.
- Applying broad or specialized engineering principles and practices in a field of specialization;
- Designing, planning and implementing projects of moderate capital or operational investment;
- Applying project/operations management principles and practices;
- Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- Solving problems and determining solutions;
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications, like AutoCAD, project planning tools.
- Bringing the project team together and communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
- Preferred expertise on mechanical & piping design & engineering, creating and maintaining P&ID’s, Management of Change, Hazop (preferred) and process safety management (preferred).
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
Bachelor’s degree/level in electrical, instrumentation and automation (E/I/A) Engineering.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this highly-challenging environment than you are the person we are looking for and send your motivation and CV via our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Match criteria: Retail, Mechanical engineering, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Prov. South Holland, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL