Willis Towers Watson is looking for a junior financial analyst
The Junior Financial Analyst is based in Amstelveen. You will support the Benelux finance director by the creation and timely delivery of financial and management information with supporting insights and analysis to help drive successful financial performance relative to the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
The junior financial analyst reports to the Benelux Finance director (based in NL – Amstelveen). You will contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively preparing the monthly management reporting and follow up on ad-hoc requests.
- Create and support delivery of management reporting and analysis to finance leads and business leadership teams so that business leadership has transparency and proper guidance to help achieve its financial goals relative to plan and forecasts
- Support and consolidate development of insightful and comprehensive analysis of monthly, quarter to date and year to date results against plan, forecast and prior year so that the business leadership understands what the risks and opportunities are and internal and external stakeholders are managed
- Provide support to the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure timely and accurate management results and translation to US GAAP
- Support internal and external audits
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and control as business support engages with the respective Finance functions across all Finance processes
- 2 to 4 year’s experience working in corporate finance
- 2+ year’s experience working with Oracle Financials (or other ERP platform), General Ledger, Hyperion Financial Management Tools
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (Experience with Macros, Financial Modelling, Think-cell and SmartView add-in is preferred).
- Finance and Accounting skills
- Industry related experience is preferred
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Innovative problem-solver who can work independently
- Be a dynamic team player in a global business environment that operates in a dual matrix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both the Dutch and English language.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Proficiency in MS Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Well-developed written and spoken communications skills in English & Dutch;
- Ability to work in a high performing team environment;
- Flexible work attitude.
Match criteria: Banking, Consulting, Controller, 40 hours, Prov. North Holland, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL