– You reassure consistent communication on the website as well as external communication- It’s up to you that the content of the website and external communication is in line with the French branding of the company
– You translate the brand “French” and make sure that the humor we love is translated well
– You are the first point of contact for French related content
– You maintain, improve and carry out the branding of the company.
– You actively seek out content that needs to be transcreated into French
– You create French content guidelines and keep them updated
– You improve existing French content so that it’s consistent with the style guide
– You write new French content that’s consistent with the style guide- You actively keep in touch with colleagues in order to find out if anyone’s in need of new content or needs help creating it
– You come up with new projects that contribute to a strong French brand identity.
You will work in the branding team, the internal advertising agency of the company. Together with your colleagues you build on as strong a brand as possible. In addition, you work closely with the Translation Team.
What your day can look like”Morning!” Your colleague is waiting for you when you arrive at the office. He can not wait to start. After your brainstorm you will get started with your writing guidelines. Translating the brand is a good deal, but with your guidelines it’s a bit better every day.After the lunch, one of your other colleagues is at your desk. She wants to send an email to our French-speaking customers. She already has a Dutch version, but does not know how to translate this into French. After a short brainstorm you have developed a nice mail. After that, the Manager Belgium, asks you to take a look at his presentation. Does he meet the corporate style? After that: time to play table tennis!
– A Bachelor’s degree
– You’re available for 40 hours per week
– You can write flawless and creative content for the relevant target audience
– You’re a (near) native French speaker who has a good command of Dutch
– You understand the company’s brand and can translate it into English
– You’re able to convince others of your ideas.
Our client is a popular company in the online retailing of electronic products. It offers a wide range of computer and network products, kitchen and household products, TV and audio products, phones and tablets, cooking living products, sports and much more.
Match criteria: Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods, Editorial Writing & Translation, Job, 2000 – 2300 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Administratief, Communicatie/pr, Marketing, Bachelor, 1 year, 2-5 years, Company hire, Prov. South Holland, French, Administrator
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV