Join our international finance team!
Responsible for the approval, matching and correct recording of all external, internal and inter-company invoices.
Primarily Roles & Responsibilities:• Processing daily accounts payable transactions and ensuring the follow-up of all outstanding items for area of responsibility;
• Keeping track of the transactions and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date;• Monitoring a portfolio of accounts for area of responsibility to regularly assess payables condition and prioritize work;• Analyzing supplier aging reports to pay all invoices in a timely manner and works to build sustainable processes between Accounts Payable, the supplier and internal customers;
• Matching invoice, purchase order and receipt;
• Analyzing accounts and preparing reports;
• Responding to all vendor inquiries; resolving invoice discrepancies; maintaining records and vendor files;
• Resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner;
• Working with suppliers and partners to identify missing elements in the invoice (approval) process;
• Reconciling vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Supporting the work of the team as directed by management;• Assisting in the end user testing of accounting systems used by team and help diagnose/troubleshoot unexpected issues;
• Submitting monthly reports and assisting in month-end-closing;
• Contributing to the working environment by displaying a positive attitude and a high work ethic;• Verifying invoice information to company and government requirements; for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Ensuring compliance with internal controls, procedures and policy and with a US GAAP regime.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
• Audit and process credit card bills and expense reports• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• May assist in the testing, deployment, and management of processes/projects supporting the accounts payable function;
• Assist with other projects as needed
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
• Must have strong work ethics and be well organized and a self-starter
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, organized and accurate
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills• Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills• Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately Ability to use enterprise accounting systems; MS Dynamics experience a plus
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures specifically those related to accounts payable;
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
• Ability to recommend and aid implementation of process improvement;
• Flexibility and adaptable to change;• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Good communication and problem-solving skills;
• Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fluency in English and in addition, German, French, Spanish or Italian both orally and in writing is a must
• 1-2 years of working experience.
• Data entry performance experience;
Our client is an international organization in the electronics industry.
Match criteria: Consumer Electronics, Finance & Accounting, Job, Accounts Payable, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Finance & Accounting, Bachelor, 1 year, Company hire, Prov. Utrecht, English, Administrator
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV