Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to provide full support to the Sales Administration Team Leader in the effective and efficient management of the Sales Administration department and support of the sales teams. Provide end to end customer support to our international customers in North West Africa, All Order to Cash processes, credits, claims and rebate transactional processing and reporting for relevant 1st tier customers, own the daily transaction relationship with the customer.
- Manage the Order To Cash transaction cycle for your customer accounts, ensuring that transactions are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis.
- Manage your customer accounts claim cycle; claim through to resolution
- Progressing all correspondence, documentation and enquiries regarding transaction processing of commercial claims including stock rotation; back margin; price protection; rebates; logistical claims.
- Work closely with the commercial and supply chain departments ensuring that transactions are validated and processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis.
- Maximise revenue and customer satisfaction:
- Daily sales order allocation process with business management and sales accounts;
- Daily delivery creation and availability with the internal supply chain department both planning and fulfilment;
- Daily tracking of transport partners performance against customer slot booking or export requirements;
- Periodic Customer facing account metrics to ensure customer expectations are met;
- Track Order progress against current customer targets.
- To work closely with credit control to ensure effective front-end management of the sales/collections areas.
- Ensure all processes adhere to current relevant policies and procedures, J Sox, ISO and internal work instructions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Good understanding of international business and global supply chain
- Good communication skills (written / verbal and face to face)
- Good understanding of Order to Cash processes and relevant KPI’s
- Computer literate MS Office / Previous SAP experience would be an advantage
- Good comprehension of data consolidation and reporting
- Attention to detail and desire to follow issues through to closure
- Has the ability to be logical and proactive
- Ability to take ownership of a business process
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and spoken French and English
- Previous Export and LC experience a plus
Wat wij bieden:
What do we have to offer?
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance. We therefore work with a flex time system, so to work a schedule that allows you to leave at 15.30pm on Friday afternoon. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.
Match criteria: Publishing, Customer Service, Sales representative, 40 hours, Prov. North Holland, Assistant or Support
Company name: Stepstone NL