Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Are you familiar with new packaging creation, managing large numbers of new packages to be created in a short time frame? Having an eye for details, for product line packaging consistency and for packaging design rules? Then this might just be your next challenge!
You will be part of a team of multiple colleagues, all working on coordination of packaging graphics for Philips Lighting. You will report to the Manager of the European Packaging Competence Center (based in Poland); the role is based in Eindhoven on the High Tech Campus.
In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will coordinate the production of graphic packaging materials for the global Philips Lighting market. The projects you run can vary from managing simple text or legal alterations on large numbers of existing packaging to creation of design blueprints for new product families based on the Philips packaging guidelines. All projects entail a lot of communication and alignment with local and remote marketing, product management, and design teams as well as with our artwork agency
- Overall project coordination, project administration and planning.
- Creating artwork briefings.
- Coordination and approval of final artwork designs created by our artwork management agency.
- Coordination and approval of product images to be used on packaging.
- Coordination and co-approval of the concept artwork designs created by our artwork management agency.
- Coordination of translations of marketing claims.
- Working together with Philips Design and Marketing on finalization of graphic packaging guidelines for lamps.
- Analysis and maintenance of project portfolio spreadsheets.
What you need to apply
- Affinity with design.
- Experience in working in a multinational environment and dealing with complex stakeholder management.
- Experience in and knowledge of large packaging projects.
- Written and verbal excellence in English (Dutch preferred).
- Excellent project coordination skills.
- Hands-on, pragmatic and flexible.
- Stress-resistant and able to work under pressure.
- Precise and conscientious; yet able to keep an eye on the big picture at the same time.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sam Janssen via telefoonnummer 06-30463769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Match criteria: Production, ICT, Design, Quality Assurance, 40 hours, Prov. North Brabant, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL