A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Promoting Pfizer medicines to key customers primarily in secondary care. The HSR role will:
- Demonstrate exceptional brand and disease area knowledge, together with strong customer, patient pathway and environmental insight across the secondary care environment and its interdependencies.
- Demonstrate consistently outstanding selling skills in a 1:1 and group-selling environment, driving growth and delivering value to customers through customer focused brand solutions.
- Identify, develop & mobilise a network of true brand and disease area experts (Net Experts) within the healthcare environment in order to optimise the appropriate use of our medicines.
- Make a strong contribution to the development & delivery of gold standard, aspirational Local Health Economy (LHE) business plans through first class hospital account management and LHE brand leadership.
- Be the clinical expert within the LHE and beyond supporting the wider LHE team with brand and disease area knowledge.
- Keep up with changes in the NHS and the environment to ensure any opportunities or threats are identified and acted upon.
- Manage the execution & implementation of promotional therapy area projects and collaborative brand programmes as agreed in the local business or account plan.
- Appropriately promote medicines to designated customers in order to achieve local business plan objectives and sales targets.
- By targeting hospitals and key departments as ‘an account’, demonstrate effective prioritisation and use of resources to accelerate growth
- Work with Local Account Mangers, Clinical Effectiveness Consultants, Network Sales Specialists and others in the delivery of value propositions, tailored to local needs.
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Strong networking skills
- In-depth promoted product knowledge and therapeutic area knowledge
- Business planning and selling skills (to customers and accounts)
- Account management skills
- Fully conversant with the ABPI Code of Practice (must have passed the APBI exam within 2 years of joining the industry)
- Driving license
A competitive salary is available along with target bonus and car. Further benefits include pension scheme, private medical plan and share ownership plan.
Closing date: December 23rd.
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in the UK.
Match criteria: Medical Practice, Procurement & Sales, Job, Sales representative, Key Account Manager, 40 hours, Bachelor, UK, English, Non, Assistant or Support
Company name: Stepstone NL