Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies.
From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
The Facilities Coordinator supports the Facilities Manager in managing the offices in The Netherlands and the international branches, ensuring an excellent working environment for its employees and its activities. The Facilities Coordinator supports the facilities and administration elements and duties of the local Facilities team, as well as some administration for the EMEA Facilities team.
- Provide back up and support to the Facilities Manager with the relationship with the landlords and suppliers, ensuring positive relationships are maintained. Highlight any issues and requests in a timely manner and escalate solutions that are in Epson’s best interest commercially.
- Assist and support a proactive maintenance plan is put into place by Epson and the landlords, to ensure that the building services are fully functional and we protect our asset investment.
- Coordinate work of contractors. Support the introduced permit to work system. Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Assist with all essential assigned facilities services to include but not limited to such as reception, goods in, security, business continuity, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, insurance issues, catering, travel services, car fleet administration and waste disposal & environmental activities.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the allocation and utilisation of space and resources for the building (such as desk, car parking spaces and equipment)
- Maintain the Facilities share point structure and information for EMEA, to ensure information is appropriately named, filed in an easy to locate structure and up to date.
- Be back up point of contact for all facilities related contractor relationships, including local landlords, maintenance support and other local services
- Assist the Facilities Manager to prepare, report and manage full year budget plan with regular forecasting
- Assist Facilities team with creating NTPOs via SAP.Coordinate asset and inventory management, ensuring accurate records are maintained for submission to Finance Control
Health and Safety:
- Support a high quality safe working environment, which is compliant with current health & safety legislation, other relevant environmental regulations, company standards (including SEC policies) and industry best practices. Assist with manual handling training if required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a building and facilities services, ideally in an international environment
- Financial exposure in preparing, maintaining & reporting on budget performance
- Exposure to developing, implementing, and managing a business continuity plan.
- Awareness of procurement/tender processes
- Ability to operate in a multi national, multi cultural environment
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Health & Safety and security skills gathered in a corporate office environment
- Good customer service skills
- Project awareness
- Microsoft Office suite. Experience with SAP, AutoCAD and/or Sharepoint is highly beneficial,
- Fluent in English, with demonstrated influencing skills
Wat wij bieden:
What do we have to offer?
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance. We therefore work with a flex time system, so to work a schedule that allows you to leave at 15.30pm on Friday afternoon. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.
Match criteria: Publishing, ICT, Analyst, Mechanical engineering, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Prov. North Holland, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL