Position Description:Our client builds applications for the technical training market. They are looking for a data science expert to join our development team. They are adding big data and learning analytics capabilities to our training applications and need your help to do it right.
• Work as part of the development team to design and implement learning analytics capabilities to the products.
• Help design the data model for storing performance metrics
• Build SQL and no-SQL queries to pull required data
• Conduct statistical analysis to look for useful patterns and insights
• Recommend ways to visual data for customers
• Build reports and charts to display real time and historical data
• Look for opportunities to apply machine learning techniques to data analysis
• Recommend functionality that allows customers to mine data to solve problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• A degree in applied math or data science or 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
• Proficient with relational databases and SQL
• Strong PHP and/or Java is a big plus
• Experience building graphs and charts with technologies like FusionChart, Highchart, etc
• Experience with time-series database, like influx, a plus
• Experience working on agile projects
• Experience working as part of a development team
Our client is based in Nieuwegein, is the European subsidiary of a stable software and services company based in the United States, California. They are the market leader in modern learning, delivering online training classes and certifications around the world. They have been innovating in the training industry for the past twenty years with a proven track record of long term stability.
Match criteria: ICT, Information Technology (ICT), Job, ICT, Java Jobs, PHP/ MySQL Jobs, 2000 – 2300 Euro, 2700 – 3200 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Automatisering/IT, Bachelor, Master, 1 year, 2-5 years, 5-7 years, Company hire, Prov. Utrecht, English, Coordinator, Consultant, Advisor, Analyst
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV