The project you work for is a Belgian government project. In your job as a customer service representative you will support truck drivers with a measurement device located in their truck.
- You need to be able to speak German or French (at native of near native level) in combination with Dutch
- You are customer oriented, a good listener and respond to the needs of each client
- They are open 24/7 from Monday until Sunday
- Your salary will be €10,00 gross per hour
- You have 2 weeks of full time training in English
- Travel expenses are reimbursed with a maximum of €7,38 per day
- They have several possibilities like 16-20, 20-26 of 30-36 hours per week
- You will receive a contract for 8 months
Our client in Maastricht which is a Global Service Company is looking for Customer Service Experts that speak German or French in combination with Dutch for one of their projects.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Match criteria: Consumer Services, Customer Support/ Client Care, Job, Customer Service, 1700 – 2000 Euro, Bachelor, 1 year, Company hire, Prov. Limburg, German, Assistant or Support
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV