• Handling customer requests and resolves all issues concerning customer accounts;
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers’ payments;
• Maintains accurate records of all chasing activity;
• Develops credit analysis tool for evaluating creditworthiness of new and existing customers;
• Prepares cash flow forecast for accounts receivable and compiles credit notes;
• Manages AR aging Reports and collections of overdue accounts and prepares dunning letters;
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness;
• Prepares customer statements;
• Drives continuous improvement projects and acts as coach and shows leadership in the participation of these projects;
• Act as a coach and as point of contact for the team members regarding day to day operations;• Handles issues and escalations in an effective and customer friendly manner resolving these in a for both parties satisfying manner.
• You are (near) native in German and fluent in English• You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as Credit Collector. Preferably in a Shared Service Center or a multinational corporation;
• You know at least on major ERP system (preferably SAP);
• You have advanced Excel.
Furthermore you have:
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels;
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to use opportunities to proactively simplify and suggest improvements to current processes;
• Shows leadership during projects and takes ownership regarding the outcome of continues improvement initiatives;
• Ability to have a good business understanding;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong Team player.
The office of our client is growing rapidly in Amersfoort. Because of that they are recruiting for multiple positions, mainly within the finance department. To further support the set-up and success of the finance shared service center, we focus to find candidates for the position of Credit Controller (focusing on the German (DACH) clients). There are multiple positions, so junior and senior candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
Match criteria: Finance, Customer Support/ Client Care, Finance & Accounting, Internship, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, 2700 – 3200 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Finance & Accounting, Bachelor, 2-5 years, 5-7 years, Recruitment Agencies, Prov. Utrecht, German, Administrator, Coordinator, Consultant, Analyst
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV