What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with iconic brands like Oreo, Milka, Côte d’Or, Toblerone, LiGA, Prince, Bastogne, TUC and Stimorol and active in 165 countries. Check our website www.mondelezinternational.com for more information.
This role is where both sales & marketing strategy come together.
We consider the Category Manager Biscuits to be a true business partner, a critical peer to sales, marketing and our customers. As our ideal candidate you are passionate about pragmatically driving results, analytics are your second thing: you love to build big ideas starting from small data to bring growth to your category.
ROLE WITHIN ORGANIZATION:
The Category Manager Biscuits is reporting to the Category Planning Manager (Trade Marketing Manager) and is part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team. You are a local entrepreneur within a big international organization.
- Translation of Brand Strategy into customer centric category growth plans, shelf vision and planograms
- Execution of portfolio management and activation plans together with Sales
- Maximize visibility in shelf and confrontation in store with our brands
- Promotional guidelines, evaluations and best practice sharing
- You have at least 5 year working experience in a commercial job in FMCG
- You have a master’s degree
- You take initiative, prioritize correctly and consistently drive results
- You have business acumen
- You are able to drive projects (both internally and externally) within a multi-functional team in an independent way
- You can build on a strong analytical background
- You are able to translate key conclusions into a strong action plan and a compelling selling story
- You have strong communication skills
- You integrate easily in a team and are a great listener
- You fluently speak Dutch and English.
What we offer:
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer you a challenging role, extended coaching and training for personal development and attractive benefits package.
The role is full time (38 hours/week + ‘ATV’).
There are multiple career opportunities within Mondelez, both local and international.
Match criteria: Trade, Food, Beverage & Dairy, Business & Strategy, Job, Sales representative, Key Account Manager, 40 hours, Master, Prov. North Brabant, English, Dutch, Non
Company name: Stepstone NL