You are energetic, proactive, and a talented Application Specialist to join our Operations team based in Den Haag. You will report to the COO and will work closely with customers, partners and internal teams. You, as Application Specialist are responsible for providing product support to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions for requirements, and tracking open items to resolution.The company’s product suite includes software and content hardware, with each having their own operational characteristics and challenges. A large part of the team’s work is to help achieve the service and performance targets, enabling rapid controlled growth whilst remaining in operational control.
The workload in operations is very diverse and it’s important not to have a “9 to 5” mentality, so we are looking for someone who is truly flexible, eager to constantly learn new things and always looking for ways to improve the way we work. This is an excellent position to challenge yourself in your career and to strive towards operational excellence.
Your position includes the following aspects: In this position you will interact with clients from all levels. You are building relationships with clients and also provide trainings and presentations to client. Besides that you are strategic consulting in mobile products and onboard sales. You have the capability to solve technical problems.
– Project management
– Coordinate and track activities related to maximizing customer success- Enable clients with the successful use of our hardware and software, achieve their business objectives and improve their user experience
– Maintain client contact and provide status updates for outstanding issues
– Understand, analyze and document customer requirements or new request
– Identify risks that might impact the stability of the product and suggest solid solutions
– Author and edit documents (Knowledge base, wiki articles, FAQs, etc…)
– Coordinate the resolution of multiple support cases with various priority levels in a timely manner
– Provide e-mail and phone support to customers
– Work closely with engineers, project managers, and leads to resolve customer related issues
You have experience with enterprise systems and support critical operations. Of course you have affinity with digital (IT) products and services. You are a proactive, flexible professional who is capable of working independently. You are passionate about helping customers achieve success and working in a fast pace environment.
– 3+ years’ experience in a customer support or operations role;- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals;
– Experience with JSON, Web Services, XML, FTP and other web related protocols or programs;
– Solid working knowledge of online tools;
– Knowledge of database concepts and document-oriented NoSQL (mobile) databases;
– Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…);
– Business level French and English;
– Have a HBO/ Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering, Business or an equivalent field;
– In possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands;
Our client is a worldwide operating enterprise (SaaS and HaaS Technology) company within the aviation industry that is experiencing high growth rates with innovative new solutions. The company can be described as an agile run young company with ambitious, hard working and fun employees.
Match criteria: ICT, Customer Support/ Client Care, Job, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Automatisering/IT, 2-5 years, Recruitment Agencies, Prov. South Holland, French
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV