Our client is looking for a Application Engineer Control within the Utrecht region.
The position will be troubleshooting and assisting installation and operation of PC applications created by the company, with international customers over the phone. The applications configure our clients products either through a serial (RS232) or network (TCP/IP) interfaces to control the company’s or 3rd party A/V equipment like switchers, projectors, displays, dvd’s etc.You’ll be assisting customers through the installation process and working with the software, troubleshoot any possible anomalies both with the software itself as with the communication and operation of the hardware systems.These applications configure the hardware products either through a serial (RS232), or network (TCP/IP) interfaces, to control the A/V equipment like switchers, projectors, displays, dvd’s etc. You will closely communicate with Senior Software Engineers to report and discuss the problems you encounter in the field.
• In depth knowledge of the Microsoft Windows OS (registry, dlls, accounts, etc)• Good knowledge in the practical networking area (TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP Addresses subnet masks, routers, NAT, gateways)
• Good English language skills verbal and written
• Education on College level on Electronics or ICT
• Basic knowledge of communication protocols like Rs232/Rs422/Infrared
• Knowledge of A/V system integration is preferred.
Personal skills:You can explain technical issues and procedures over the phone in terms understandable for everyone. You can methodically troubleshoot a complex system.
An international company dealing in Electronical devices
Match criteria: ICT, Information Technology (ICT), Job, ICT, To be determined, Automatisering/IT, Bachelor, 2-5 years, Recruitment Agencies, Prov. Utrecht, English, Coordinator
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV