Vacancy@Bayer: Price & Assortment Specialist | Bayer | Nunhem | Fulltime
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Price & Assortment (P&A) Specialist you support the Tactical team within your Crop Stream by controlling and maintaining the Global Price and Assortment data, aligning with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to enable smooth processes.
Various tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Product Life Cycle management for your crop stream:
– Product releases & Variety registration
– Commercial introductions & Variety Naming
– Phase outs & Withdrawals
– And follow up with all stakeholders involved
- Coordinate the Product Portfolio Management
– Monitor Product Portfolio
– Support complexity reduction process
– Act as global Data owner of the respective Crop Stream portfolio
- Coordinate Global Price setting for you Crop stream
– Coordinate Price setting
– Support and monitor Global Pricing Run
- Analyze Assortment usage
- Give support to the Crop Marketing Specialists, Global Product Development specialists within your Crop stream
- Advise, Implement, Maintain and report on all P&A Master Data and related processes
- Being part of the Tactical Crop Stream
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player who easily partners with stakeholders across functions and divisions. You are self-motivated and goal-oriented. You are a quick learner with a positive proactive attitude and high degree of initiative.
What do you need to be successful as P&A Specialist?
- Bachelor Degree, for instance in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Preferably 3 to 5 years’ experience within an international production environment / organization
- In depth understanding of processes used within the company (i.e. Production, Processing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Finance, Marketing and Sales)
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with different cultures and levels within the company.
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written)
- You dare to challenge and you make decisions in line with 80/20 rule
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel (Must)
Do you recognize yourself in below competencies?
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages complexity
- Collaborates (Ability to build intercultural relations across disciplines, units and levels)
- Strong analytical skills
Welcome at Bayer Vegetable Seeds
With more than 2,000 employees, we are present in all major vegetable production areas around the globe. We are dedicated to producing market-oriented varieties and seed products and more than just that. We are oriented towards customers, and towards sharing
value-added genetics, services and expertise to help them succeed.
Interested to join us?
Are you curious about the job, and do you want to know more about it? Our recruiter Nicole Kneepkens loves to answer your questions if you call her at +31 6 43992798. If you are interested and meet our profile, don’t hesitate and upload your motivation and CV via the “Apply” button before 22nd of December 2017!
This concerns a temporary position, in case there is a fit, extension could be an option!
Have a closer look at Bayer!! Check out our social wall at:
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Roermond, Price & Assortment Specialist, pricing, marketing.