For our client – an international innovative consultancy with local Dutch office in Utrecht – we are currently seeking a Project Manager / Structured Finance Analyst.
The responsibilities will include:
- Organizing the process and defining the financial structure of the project
- Supervising the team (other advisors and financial analysts)
- In depth review of industry reports
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and other business partners
- Business development
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Masters or Engineering Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in project / structured finance, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- Affinity and interest in renewable energy and solar energy
- Solid understanding of financial concepts and products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English – other European languages are considered a plus
- Willingness to travel in the NL and abroad
International, innovative, growing.
Our client is also very active in environmental issues and sustainability.
Match criteria: Finance, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Process & Operations, Job, Project management, Nature Conservation officer , > 4000 Euro, 40 hours, Prov. Utrecht, English, Director, Consultant, Advisor, Analyst
Company name: Adams Multilingual Recruitment