For a client of ours – a growing and international organization in financial services – we are currently seeking an Operations / Finance Team Assistant to support their team for Equity, Renewable Energy and Business development portfolio.
As an an Operations / Finance Team Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the equity, renewable energy and business development teams. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring and managing equity and renewable energy portfolio: financial and social data collection, portfolio monitoring, carry out ongoing reference checks, ensure accuracy of data in systems, capital calls for funds, administration related to board members.
- General administrative and management support: manage invoices, prepare presentations, organise meetings and conference calls, minutes of meetings, tracking of conferences, arranging signatures.
- Coordinate with the communications department to ensure communication materials are up to date and support the execution of the equity communications plan.
Education and experience
- Vocational degree (MEAO / MBO level 4) in the field of financial administration essential
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and spoken business English, other languages such as French or Spanish desirable.
This position is for you if:
- You have a strong interest in the field of financial administration
- You enjoy multi-tasking and have strong organisational skills
- You are service-oriented
Fast paced, professional and talented, cross cultural
International and globally operating business with social goals in Financial Services sector.
What do they offer:
- a unique, international and diverse environment
- excellent training and learning opportunities
- 1 year direct contract to start with
- 36 hour work week
- 13th month
- full travel reimbursement
Match criteria: Banking, Finance, Administration & Secretarial, Job, Administration, Personal Assistant, 2000 – 2300 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, 40 hours, 24 hours, Prov. Utrecht, English, French, Spanish, Administrator, Coordinator
Company name: Adams Multilingual Recruitment