The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization. The credit controller ensures that credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
- Proactively manage the assigned debtors portfolio;
- Maintain Trust-It portfolio & follow up on daily action list;
- Liaise with sales and customer service to resolve outstanding queries;
- Proactively contact clients in order to ensure timely payments and dispute resolving;
- Manage Credit Insurance process with an external business party;
- Deal effectively with “On Hold” orders;
- Housekeeping AR sub-ledger, initiate write-off’s ;
- Agree payments plans and follow up on them;
- Replace other Credit Controller during absence;
- Initiate debt collection files;
- Continuous review of administrative procedures and suggest proposals of improvement.
- 3+ years working in credit control with HBO level work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and working skills with Microsoft Office (particularly excel);
- You have excellent communication skills (verbally and written).
- You are commercial aware and a problem solver.
- Above all you are accurate and pro-active.
International; a dynamic and youthful environment where new ideas and creativity thrive.
Match criteria: Retail, Finance & Accounting, Job, Accounts Receivable, Credit, 2700 – 3200 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, 40 hours, Prov. South Holland, English, French, Dutch, Non
Company name: Adams Multilingual Recruitment