As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for authoring compelling; SEO-optimized product and marketing copy to be used across digital touch points. You will draw upon your knowledge and understanding of the target group and brand to combine factual information from multiple sources to construct conversion-centric copy. You will work in partnership with the Brand Marketing team to create a unique tone of voice that matches our brand and builds trust with our end fans. While we celebrate our uniqueness by being “left of center” , our voice should not compromise simplicity and readability.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience writing product and marketing copy for a branded apparel online. They will possess a strong attention to detail and passion for understanding their impact on product conversion and landing page success. In previous work experiences, they will have defined a copy style guide to define repeatable standards and language and performed quality audits on existing product detail pages to ensure adherence to style guide.
• Write conversion-focused, benefit-oriented product copy across each of our assortment categories • Build relationships and regular touch points with product design/development and fit testing teams to better understand product attributes, features, end use, and sizing considerations and translate into consumer-centric copy.• Partner with eCommerce merchandising team to understand key assortment trends, opportunities, and vision in order to prioritize copywriting efforts.• Work closely with eCommerce marketing team and external agencies to understand key trends in search acquisition keywords to ensure effective usage and cadence throughout product detail and landing page copy.
• Monitor key landing pages, top selling products, and long tail to optimize copy efforts for natural search growth.
• Proof and edit peer copy and other company documentation
• BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, Linguistics, or other writing-intensive program, or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of Ecommerce copywriting experience for a branded manufacturer or pure play retailer
• Deep understanding of SEO and its impact on organic and paid search acquisition
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe CS applications
• Working knowledge of HTML and its importance for SEO• Proven track record in advertising and product-related writing and editing; acute attention to detail; strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
• Expert in editing, grammar and proofreading techniques
Employee Conduct: It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through: mutual trust and respect; personal accountability and integrity; desire for growth and learning opportunities; teamwork; positive, honest and effective communication and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and partners.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Match criteria: Fashion, Editorial Writing & Translation, Job, Copywriter & Editor, 2700 – 3200 Euro, Visual arts, Bachelor, 2-5 years, Recruitment Agencies, Prov. South Holland, English, Coordinator
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV