You will be responsible for the accurate data entry of the clients briefs / orders into the system. Responsible for supporting the category (Senior) Project manager with admin duties and updates on status of projects. Within the capacity of (Senior) Project Manager you will be expected to uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work produced and ensure smooth transition of (new) processes and procedures.
• To support the (Senior) Project manager in liaising with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
• To oversee client briefs accurately to optimise production.• To liaise between the client and the production facility to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
• To uphold and represent the company on a daily basis, developing relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
• To facilitate internal communication through all departments on the progress of all jobs
• Together with the (Senior) Project manager take responsibility for all work placed within production department.
• Ensure accurate data entry and collation into the system
• Ensure excellent communication with your Project manager
• Ensure data is organised and up to date.
Commercial and Strategic
• Work with team to manage workload distribution
• Report all Business Unit activity each month and provide proactive forecasting to facilitate the planning of upcoming workload and production resource.
• Support the Project manager to oversee the costing information is correct
• To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments at client side.
• To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (English both written and verbal).
• Min. 1 year administrative working experience
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, accurate and precise
• Flexible, no 9 – 5 mentality
• Pro active, eager, fast learner and willing to learn
• Show strong organisational skills with all aspects of their team including holiday cover.
Our client is an international company in Amsterdam (Packaging industry)
The environment is very international, dynamic and fast paced.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Match criteria: Packing and Containers, Administration & Secretarial, Job, Administration, 2000 – 2300 Euro, Overig, Bachelor, Starter, 1 year, Company hire, Prov. North Holland, English, Administrator, Assistant or Support
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV