Provide first class customer service. Support and execute the logistics in accordance with customer SLA, CDC objectives, RAQA and Trade Compliance. Ensuring a smooth supply chain through order management and follow up.
The International Customer Service Specialist is responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating the customer service activities to meet goals, quality and Customers needs- objectives while setting and/or prioritizing tactical issues, and evaluations based on Customer demands/trends/needs
- Provides first class customer service towards customers. First point of contact
- Support and execute the logistics in accordance with customer SLA, Business rules, CDC objectives, RA/QA, and Trade Compliance
- Supports a smooth supply chain through order management
- Order management (order entry and follow up);
- Escalation handling;
- Preparation of relevant documentation;
- Interact with Supply Chain for inventory availability;
- Interact with responsible functions to ensure right allocation decisions are taken
- Support tactical issues with forwarders, customer service and customers
- Reporting towards Customer Service, Purchasing, Plants, LRD’s and selling divisions
- Identify opportunities for service & Process improvement; Participating in initiatives / projects to improve service, processes and capabilities
- Participating in initiatives / projects to improve service, productivity, processes and/or cost reductions
- Will manage equipment and workload/capacity to meet the Customers needs
- Uses independent judgement to ensure the right allocation decisions are taken
- Will ensure compliance with all aspects of our Quality Management System, from alert notification through total customer’s satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree and 0-2 years of customer service experience or equivalent experience
- High customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Experience in Oracle, SAP and Distribution processes
- Excellent knowledge of English
A contract directly at our client.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stefanie Potjes-Rapp via telefoonnummer 06-15874903
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Match criteria: Logistices and Supply Chain, Customer Support/ Client Care, Job, Customer Service, 40 hours, Bachelor, Prov. Limburg, English, Non
Company name: Stepstone