Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
- Be global@work: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Asia.
- Drive innovation@work: Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics and multimedia sectors.
- Develop your talent@work: Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Enjoy success@work: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
- Share your passion@work: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
This job is yours if you want to be a lead player in the development and integration of automated test & measurement systems! Our engineering team develops a range of custom made inline and offline test and measurement machines to help customers achieve higher product quality, faster time to market, and greater value from their test system.
You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. As a software engineer you will offer specialized programming expertise. You will be the key person tying together all high tech technologies involved to create our machines: motion, data acquisition, RF, Robotics, electronics,…
For our division in Arnhem (The Netherlands), we are looking for a Mechanical Designer (M/F)
You will have the opportunity to join our team in Arnhem where you will design machines concepts and build customized test and measurement machines:
- Independent mechanical design of assigned projects
- Follow up construction of the machine with project team and project manager
- Prepare mechanical concepts for sales and present them to the customers
- Sales support
- Share and communicate knowledge within the mechanical team & other relevant departments
- Prepare the detailed specification of the design of mechanical components
- Define electrical and mechanical schematics and BOMs
- Follow the prototype development
- Support qualification tests and certification procedures
- Support the integration of hardware and software
- Use simulation packages wherever necessary
- Implement calibration and validation procedures
- Perform risk analysis together with the project team
- A bachelor’s or master degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design of precision automation applications with Solidworks, Inventor or equivalent. Profound knowledge of geometrical tolerances. Basic knowledge of automation principles, materials and surface treatment, pneumatics, machine safety, preventive maintenance, motion system calculations
- Ability to plan and organize workload, professional and results oriented. Strong capacity of adaptation and priorities management. Strong interpersonal skills, coaching experience is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written & spoken, other language skills are a plus (eg. French, German)
Match criteria: Creative & Design, Engineering, Procurement & Sales, Job, Design, Mechanical engineering, Sales representative, 40 hours, Bachelor, Outside the Netherlands, English, Non
Company name: Stepstone