Our main clients are the major operators in the oil and gas sector, chemicals, food and pharmaceutical industry this will give you strong reference points for your personal growth. The projects are both interesting and challenging, ranging from design or maintenance activities to cutting edge projects.
You will act as project leader for mono-disciplinary projects related to the EIA field, or work under the leadership of a project leader in a multidisciplinary design team. You will oversee projects from the preliminary design phase through the technical specifications phase. You can take part in all conceivable electrical, instrumentation and control (automation) tasks, including:
- Drafting electrical and instrument specifications
- Preparing key one-lines, consumer lists, layouts, and loop and connection diagrams
- Designing and specifying PLC/SCADA and distributed control systems
- Contributing to HAZOP studies
- Supporting suppliers and installers in the implementation of these systems
- Design of Safety Integrity Loops (SIL)
In addition to design, you will also advise, perform studies (including feasibility studies), plan, estimate and budget, take equipment to the factory, supervise during construction and take care of commissioning. Other tasks include monitoring the quality of the engineering work performed, building customer contacts and drafting quotes.
You will work for our Food and Pharma department, which is involved with acquisition, preparation, feasibility, conceptual and basic engineering and execution of projects in the food and (bio) pharmaceuticals sector and occasionally in the chemical and high-tech industry. You combine the specific knowledge of our multinational clients with your pragmatic solution oriented attitude to state-of-the art EIA installations. You are looking for the next step in your career and aiming at a future position as lead engineer, specialist, project engineer or project management. You are accurate, which shows in your written reports and specifications, have an eye for details without neglecting the big picture. Furthermore, you can spot commercial opportunities and easily connect with clients. You like working in a team, take initiative and know how to convince others of your ideas – assisted by your sense of humor! You are fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch. You genuinely like to create factories. Teaching your (younger) colleagues and sharing knowledge brings out the best in you.
- You are an Industrial Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in electrical and mechanical engineering and/or instrumentation and process control
- At least a Bachelor technical education (Master is preferred) in the field of system engineering, electrical engineering, physics, instrumentation and process control, and have worked in the process, (petro)chemical or food/pharma industry
- Experience with smart engineering tools like PDMS, Comos, Autocad E
First: a good job in a pleasant work climate within an international company. Furthermore: a complete package of benefits:
- A good salary (reflecting education and experience) with a bonus system
- Pension plan (available in different packages) and collective health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 29 days vacation
- Personal and technical coaching
Come and work for Tebodin and you will experience true team spirit. Although Tebodin is a large worldwide engineering company, the way we help and pay attention to each other feels like a small, family business. Your colleagues are ambitious and hardworking, but having fun in your work and with colleagues is important for us. You can wear your suit when you visit our clients, but don’t have to do this everyday. Smart casual is more than good enough to feel comfortable within Tebodin. Try and get to know your colleagues a little bit better and visit our unofficial Friday afternoon drinks, staff activity of Young Tebodin events. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Bouwmeester – van Vliet, Senior Recruiter, via +31 88 996 7930.
This position is not available for freelancers, interim professionals or candidates via external agencies.
Match criteria: Production, Engineering, Job, Electric engineering, Mechanical engineering, Process Management, Facility Coordinator, 40 hours, Bachelor, Prov. North Brabant, English, Non
Company name: Stepstone