Have you developed 2-3 years solid experience within a marketing role and do you have graphic design capabilities? Are you interested in a new challenge within a structured and fast growing company?
For our client in the consumer goods industry, we are looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist located in their office in Hoofddorp. This specialist will support marketing operations by preparing new materials, providing marketing tracking and supporting sales processes.
The role is extremely exciting as you will work for a new brand division. Do you want to be part of it? Then read further!
You will focus on:
- Preparing mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and Internet packages
- Providing marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- Coordinating stock and keeping track of sending out marketing materials
- Sending out marketing materials to the European branches and other countries
- Preparing and collecting samples from suppliers of marketing material
- Assembling user rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations
- Collecting information to assemble monthly marketing report
- Updating competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports
- Supporting sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses
- Maintaining marketing library, pictures and tests by checking and replenishing inventory
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Working with graphics, illustrations, Photoshop and other design programs
You will receive a direct (full-time) contract with the company, starting in January 2018.
You will report to the General Manager.
You will offer:
- two years of experience minimum
- fluent English
- knowledge of the retail industry and the processes of BtoC sales
- knowledge of Photoshop and other graphics and design programs
- pro-active and flexible
- willingness to learn
In the office you will find an international and dynamic environment. Especially the branch you will be working for is still in development, so you will find an entrepreneurial vibe around you.
Your colleagues are a diverse group of people, working for the company with professionalism and high dedication.
With this position you will enter a market leading and forward thinking technology company. The head quarter is based outside of Europe – the European office is located close to Amsterdam.
The office is modern, bright and still relatively new. You will be part of a growing business and work together with colleagues from all over the world. The corporate language is English.
Match criteria: Technical, Marketing & Communications, Job, Graphic design, Online marketing, 2700 – 3200 Euro, 40 hours, Prov. North Holland, English, Non, Assistant or Support
Company name: Adams Multilingual Recruitment