As a Junior Web Developer, you will make a significant contribution to the development of our online platforms on which millions of transactions take place every year in 17 countries across the globe. Reporting to the IT Manager, you’ll be working on user stories and are responsible for your own tasks and projects in which you help businesses and consumers connect and agree deals online.
Working in a team of 9 passionate IT professionals on both the front-end and back-end of our applications, you’ll get the unique opportunity to build and expand our systems with new features and smart technical solutions. With your solid IT knowledge and customer oriented approach, you’ll facilitate acceptance tests for product releases and solve bugs in the system.
• Work on user stories following our Kanban process
• Make sure the front-end and back-end of web applications are developed accurately
• Translate user needs to smart technical solutions
• Facilitate acceptance tests for product releases
• Work together in a team of IT professionals
• Have knowledge and work in line with the processes and guidelines (of both the business and IT)
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
• You have a true passion for web development and are customer oriented
• Knowledge of development methods, best practises, principles and conventions
• Understanding of PHP (7.1), MySQL, and modern frameworks like Symfony (2 and 3)
• You have knowledge and experience with HTML (5) and CSS (3)
• Capable of systematic thinking in a fast-growing business
• You are a fun person who is accurate and eager to learn
An international company in digital business in Utrecht.A very young and energetic company who are realising their dream of transforming commerce by giving traditionally offline industries a prosperous online future.
They do this by providing online marketplaces for prodcuts and services relating to home moving and improving.
Match criteria: Consumer Goods, Consumer Services, Information Technology (ICT), Job, ICT, 2000 – 2300 Euro, 2700 – 3200 Euro, 2300 – 2700 Euro, Automatisering/IT, Bachelor, Master, Starter, 1 year, Company hire, Prov. Utrecht, English, Administrator, Coordinator, Consultant, Advisor, Analyst
Company name: Undutchables Recruitment Agency BV